Professional Home Inspectors
High-quality inspection services tailored to meet your needs
As a locally owned and independent home inspection service, I understand the importance of providing residents of Pittsboro NC a home inspection they can rely on. We follow the Standards of Practice and the Code of Ethics set by the North Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board on each inspection. By limiting the number of inspections I handle each day, I are able to provide a thorough inspection and allow the time to answer any questions our clients have. We want you to have a clear understanding of the home and property to feel knowledgeable in your final decision.
After our thorough home inspection, our clients receive an easy-to-read report within 24 hours clearly outlining all of our findings. We understand the urgency with real estate transactions and will send your notification via email or text with a link to your report. Included in the report is a Repair Request Document generator for our agent partners for fast repair requests. In addition, I clearly explain any issues that I have discovered as I review the following areas:
- Roofing – drainage, gutters, flashing, skylights, and all areas of the roof
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems– insulation, crawl spaces, exhaust systems
- Appliances – dishwasher, disposal, range, oven, refrigerator & more
- Basement & Foundation – structural condition and any indication of water penetration
- Electrical Systems – panels, smoke detectors, check outlets for GFCI-protection & more
- Plumbing – faucets, water supply systems, drain, water heater, vents, flues, chimney & more
After I cover the property our customers will have a complete understanding of the property and home to feel confident with their final decisions. Contact us today to schedule your home inspection.
11 Month Warranty Inspection
Don’t let your warranty expire when necessary repairs are needed. Our 11 Month Warranty Inspection will review home items that are covered under a one-year warranty from your builder. Our professional inspections will locate any areas that need repairs, and you can avoid out-of-pocket expenses.